Saral VAT 100 Software will provide complete solutions for Karnataka VALUE ADDED TAX (VAT) e-Filing. With this software help in porting to evardi VAT Form 100/ 105/ 120, VAT Form 240. such statutory Forms can generate easily and also generate xml for uploading in vat e-Filing for Purchase, Sales, Export, Statutory Forms, Request for Statutory Forms, VAT 505 and e-Sugam.
Key Features :
- Generates Form vat 100, Form Vat 120 [Work Contract, For Trader, Manufacturer, Processor, Hoteliers, Restaurateurs, Caterers, Sweet Meat Stall, Ice Cream parlours and Bakery]. and Form 505, Form 240, Form 105.
- Generates VAT e-filing in XML format as per schema prescribed by Karnataka Commercial Tax Department.
- Converting Excel file to XML file for Uploading Purchases details Sales Invoice Details,Utilised Statutory Forms.
- Generates Original, Revised, Corrected, Final Returns
- Generates Purchase Details, Sales Details with commodity-wise information
- Generates Purchase Details with Party names, Party TIN, Invoice Number, Date of Purchase, Net value, Tax.
- Generates Entry TAX Form and Proting to E-vardi, Special Entry Tax.
- Generates Challan 152, Challan 153.
- Calculates Interest in Challan 153.
- Automatic Credit Carry forward, Option for Brought forward from previous month.
- Porting of VAT 100 details to Vat 240 for generating vat 240.
- All Blank Vat Forms available.
- Form entries available related to Form 1, Form 3, Form 4, Form 5, Form 6, Form 126, Form 240.
- Generates Form vat170 with all tax rate in excel format
- Separate Local Vat Office Details are provided with search option.
- Import & Export Data in MS-Excel from transaction.some extra
- Brief vat100 Summary Details available with Monthly, Quarterly, yearly.
- Request For Statutory Forms and generation of XML available.
- Provided Commodity List Codes for XML.
- Party details search by TIN,Name.
- validation of xml generation and error identification.
- Auto Backup facilities, Individual Backup, Bulk Backup Provided.
- Software Security available
- Calculation of VAT on MRP Basis.
- Import of vat details from DayBook.xml File from Tally ver9 above.
- Creation of Bulk New files from last year file for new Financial year.